Raw Organic Maca Powder –
Get that MACA ENERGY, WOW is what we say.
The LOVE ROOT is HERE!!! :)
Maca is also called “Peruvian Ginseng” and "Peruvian Viagra" as it has such a rejuvenating effect on the hormonal system.
Scientific research has also found that maca is amazingly rich in amino acids, phytonutrients, fatty acids, and vitamins and minerals. It has an abundance of trace minerals, some of which have not even been classified by scientists yet.
Helps regulate, support, and balance the hormonal systems of both men and women of all ages. Maca promotes greater energy and stamina. Maca improves ability to handle stress. Maca also enhances sexual and reproductive health and wellness. It feeds and nourishes the glandular system. It in no way imposes or acts as an aggressor in the body. Maca works with the vital life force by giving it the proper tools to ensure optimum health and balance. Allows the innate wisdom of the body to control the hormonal system from within. Its action focuses on the hypothalamus/pituitary axis.
Benefits for Women:
Increases vitality, hormone regularity, regulation of menstrual symptoms, and increased sexual libido. Maca is a tonic (strengthener) and rejuvenator for the entire endocrine system Excellent treatment for menopause. Encourages the body to manufacture its own natural hormones - and in the correct proportion to each other. (Unlike soy products, black cohosh, licorice root, wild yam, and others containing hormone-like substances, Maca contains no plant hormones.) Relief from symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, vaginal dryness, and loss of libido.
Benefits for Men:
Benefits can include an increase in libido, sexual potency, fertility, energy and stamina. Beneficial for younger men who want to continue to cultivate strength, endurance and sexual potency and libido. Benefits for Andropause, also referred to as male menopause - a decline in, or an inability to utilize testosterone. Maca can restore the aging hormonal system back to that of its younger years by strengthening and toning the entire endocrine system.
Even More Health Benefits:
- Amino acids, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fiber, etc.: considered a superior, healthful, powerful, tonic, vigorous and stimulating food.
- Vitamins C and E and minerals, zinc, manganese, and copper: considered an antioxidant, because it avoids the precocious cellular aging and also anti-stressing.
- Activates the neurons revitalizing the functions of the brain.
- Alkaloids, glucosinolates, flavonoides and fitohormones: Stimulating natural of the hypothalamus and hypófisis as well as the glands endocrines like thyroid, pancreas, suprarenal, ovaries and testicles, to produce hormones necessary to maintain the homeostasis of the human body.
- Regulates cholesterol, reducing the LDL or "bad" cholesterol.
- High calcium content: improving the calcification and development of the bones in children, healing fractures, and treating osteomalacy
- Iron and magnesium: Stimulating the hematopoyes (formation and maturation of the red globule). Helping in the Treatment of the anemia.
- Zinc: Increasing the capacity of the system of defense of the organism.
How much Maca should I take?
Maca is an adaptogen. Adaptogens work gradually and not instantly. They need to be continually used to receive the full benefits they offer. In addition, Maca will assist the body in utilizing other supplements to their optimum capacity as it helps to further digest and assimilate the nutrients. A common misconception about herbs is that there is a standard dosage. In actuality, the proper measure is in relation to size, sensitivity, age, and gender. In general though, a typical daily-suggested intake could be anywhere from 1-3 TBSP daily, split into two or three doses. It can be recommend to start at 1 TBSP per day and regulating your own dosage to achieve your personal goals.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.